Friday, August 10, 2007

Great Signs

Last night I was home after being gone for one week to frontliners. The week was great and I was able to reflect on quite a bit which if you read the other blogs you caught.

Yesterday I had some much needed mexican food, I love fajitas, salsa, tortillas, etc.

We found one of the slowest car wash places but the car was clean but one may not want to scream La Migra. After that Isabella got to drive a car in the grocery story which is a great invention. I was pushing her around thinking the greatest thrill we had in a grocery store was riding under the basket, you the place were people put cases of water now. I also can remember able to go to the magazine rack and not worry about being kid napped either.

We got home and nice night at the house. How great is it that we leave in America, every body in the house has their own computer. Last night Christie was working hard on her computer, I was working on the work computer, and on the tower in the office Isabella was playing noggin games. Yes my 3 year old is surfing the web. I am so amazed, she switches between games and everything. It makes me laugh that she has more technology experience than some adults.

After everybody got settled in their positions I was on the couch flipping through the guide and what do I see NFL Preseason and i was excited. Football is here and I have missed it, thought it was preseason I watched the game. The cowboys third and fourth string looked good. That helped the night turn out even better.

I look forward to hearing from some of you all and especially my Sanctus students, hope everybody is hearing and listening to the gentle whisper of Christ.

No comments: